Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Belated Easter Everyone!

April has been an incredibly crazy month for Wyatt and I! We had a wonderful trip to BC and spent a lot of much needed time with my family. Wyatt got to know his older cousins, Devon and Wesley, his Auntie Kellie and his Grandma Trena.

When it was time to go home we headed up to Edmonton where we picked up my cousin Victoria who came all the way from Ottawa to see us, and we picked up Wyatt's 13 year old niece, Kailey before heading home. Kailey and Victoria were here for a week, and spent Easter with us :)

Tuesday I took Kailey home and dropped Victoria off at her hotel (her flight left at 6 the next morning), and got home in time to go to bed. The next day I had dress rehearsal for our local choir's spring show. Thursday and yesterday I had shows in the evening, and in a couple hours I leave to do our last show...

So I figured I would squeeze an adventure into our busy schedule, considering I've been meaning to do an Easter Adventure for over a week!

We had an awesome month, but I'll be glad to have a day with nothing to do tomorrow :)



April 30 2011
20 weeks, 1 day old

No comments:

Post a Comment