Friday, April 1, 2011

Wyatt's Ride

This one is for my Dad. I was considering doing an adventure that had something to do with April fools day, but I couldn't think of anything, and I got some of the most anticipated news since Wyatt was born... my Mom is coming up to visit us one week from today!!

I couldn't be more excited considering she has yet to meet him face to face. Of course this makes me very happy, but it is bittersweet knowing that my Dad will not be joining her... in person anyway.

My Dad passed away in 2008 from cancer. He was (and still is) the gentlest, most loving man I know, although Lance is a close second. We miss him dearly and it hurts my heart to know that Wyatt will never get a chance to meet his Papa. So I decided today would be as good a day as any to dedicate one of Wyatt's adventures to my Dad!

Biking was Dad's passion, so I figured this would be appropriate :)


16 weeks old
4/1/11

No comments:

Post a Comment