Saturday, December 10, 2011

Birth announcements

I am going to post pictures of Wyatt's party tomorrow after I have properly gone through them all, but for now I want to make a post for the birth and pregnancy announcements I have up on pinterest...

I have been SO surprised at how many times they've been pinned, and I can imagine it is pretty annoying to not have a link to follow, so I am going to link them to here :)

So, here is the gist. I have made the cards and announcements myself, and I do sell them to those who are interested. Generally I charge $5.00 for an existing card (personalized to your stats etc.), and $10.00 for a brand new one (if you have any ideas etc). I do not print the cards or frame them, instead I send a JPEG image to you via email, and you can print it off yourself at any print locations. (I accept payment via paypal)

That being said, I do NOT recommend Walmart... I find that their printer changes the colour, and it isn't always a nice change. I do recommend ordering online through shutterfly, as I find their pictures tend to be true to the photo.

So in case you are totally confused by this post, here are some of the announcements of which I speak:











I am selling them all on my etsy site, which can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/farmerswife4life?ref=si_shop

If you have any more questions, or if you are interested in having one of these made for yourself or a friend, please feel free to contact me at Caitlynphotobooks@hotmail.com



1 comment: