Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wyatt is going to be a BIG BROTHER!

It's true! We found out on December 17th, just a week after Wyatt's first birthday that we are adding one more to our family :) We are nervous but thrilled to have 2 under 2 come August (or September if this one stays in for the long haul like it's brother).

Today I am 8 weeks, 2 days, and I already feel big. I have yet to gain any weight (I've actually lost some), but I already have a belly, even when the bloat goes down... which is scary because of how big I got with Wyatt. Here is a bump picture that we took yesterday:


So far Wyatt has no concept of what is going on. We brought him out an old doll of mine before we started trying, and now when I say 'can you bring me the baby?' he does! He knows exactly what 'baby' means, now we just have to work on how he is supposed to treat baby. Everything was going really well for a while; he would pick baby up gently and pat it's back, give kisses and even lays it down nice... and then one day a couple weeks ago I caught him using the baby as a step stool onto the couch. Great.

So we've got a little work to do in the baby department. But for now we are spending as much time as we can enjoying our one busy little toddler (that word is so bizarre to me!) before the 2 under 2 fun starts!






No comments:

Post a Comment