Monday, January 2, 2012

Wyatt's 365

Wyatt's baby book is DONE! I am so excited, considering I have been working on this book since December of last year, it has been a long work in process but so worth it!

Since he was born shortly before the new year, I was inspired to do a 365 project with him. I tried my best to take a picture of him every day for a year (plus an extra month, so it's technically a 396 project). I missed 69 days out of the year... meaning I achieved a 82.6% average which is pretty good I think.

I've been a pretty big Shutterfly fan since I got married, but having Wyatt has triggered my love to grow to an obsession. Wyatt has 6 Shutterfly books dedicated especially to him, 2 of which (so far) have been featured on Shutterfly's gallery.

If you're interested, here is a link to the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment