Thursday, February 2, 2012

You Make My Head Hurt and My Heart Sing

I'm beginning to feel significantly better with this pregnancy. The morning sickness was bad for a few days and then once again it tapered off. It looks like I won't have to deal with 28 weeks of morning sickness as I did with Wyatt... **KNOCK ON WOOD!**

Wyatt had a hard day yesterday. He refused to nap in the morning, and then proceeded to have the mother of all meltdowns at Mommy and Me. We ended up leaving an hour early to come home, and the whole drive home I was thinking "What have I DONE?". Shortly afterwards we got home, I picked my sleeping baby out of his car seat, and sat in our rocker in the nursery for a few minutes while he snuggled into my shoulder, and that is when I remembered.

It made me kind of sad to put him down for his nap, but after 3 hours of napping for both of us, the rest of the day was a lot better.

Before we had left for town, I let Wyatt run around on the deck and I got some beautiful pictures of him that I wanted to share :)









No comments:

Post a Comment